Superstitions, pooperstitions
Today is January 7th, and according to superstition, I was supposed to take down my Christmas decorations no later than midnight of last night to avoid bad luck. Well, I didn't. I don't believe in such nonsense, but living here in Wales, I encounter many people who believe this, as well as many other silly superstitions. For the most part, they're harmless and don't affect me, but it irritates me when people try to push their silly superstitions onto me.
I will take down my decorations when I am good and ready and when it suits me (which will probably be tonight or tomorrow by the way) and if by chance some misadventure shall come my way, it will be because sh-t happens, and not because I took my decorations down a day later than superstition dictates!
So there.
I will take down my decorations when I am good and ready and when it suits me (which will probably be tonight or tomorrow by the way) and if by chance some misadventure shall come my way, it will be because sh-t happens, and not because I took my decorations down a day later than superstition dictates!
So there.

Comments
Post a Comment